1. Darren McFadden, RB Arkansas: No. 2 in Heisman voting last season. No other team has this kind of dual-threat (tailback, quarterback).
2. Steve Slaton, RB West Virginia: Does he even need an offensive line?
3. John David Booty, QB USC: The recent history of USC senior quarterbacks is, uh, good.
4. Brian Brohm, QB Louisville: If the QB stays healthy, the Cardinals will get their second consecutive Big East title.
5. Patrick White, QB West Virginia: Left-hander is an underrated thrower.
6. Colt Brennan, QB Hawaii: Dare we suggest the possibility of 60 touchdown passes?
7. Ian Johnson, RB Boise State: From Statue of Liberty to the altar. Will married life slow down the Fiesta Bowl hero?
8. Ray Rice, RB Rutgers: He's bigger, which means Rutgers is better.
9. Michael Hart, RB Michigan: He's p.o.'d about the way the season ended. The Big Ten better duck and cover.
10. P.J. Hill, RB Wisconsin: Bret Bielema just yells, "Next!" for his next star tailback.