Email Us! Feedback is always welcome.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Razorblade? Check. Salt? Check. Lemon Juice? Check


Just rub it in, why don't ya? It has been well documented in the world of Razorpod that Johnny Fayetteville has "commitments" this weekend, and will miss the Bama game in its entirety.
No big deal, per www.collegefootballnews.com. It's only anticipated to be one of the best games of the day, with an exciting finish to boot. I disagree with their final score, but it's good to know what I'll be missing.
Excuse me while I go cry.

3 comments:

Tom Logan said...

The wedding will be beautiful, JF. Think how happy the bride and groom will be when they hear of your sacrifice.

Anonymous said...

I bet Johnny thinks he'll make soiree or the high society page by attending this wedding.

BSR said...

Peace and light. Peace and light.