Email Us! Feedback is always welcome.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Well, Thank Goodness That Got Straightened Out

The SEC came out today and admitted that the personal foul called on Malcolm Sheppard late in the Hogs' 23-20 loss to the Gators at the Swamp was "not supported by any evidence." This was the second time in as many weeks this particular crew was Monday morning quarterbacked by the SEC office for phantom flags. They flagged Georgia's A.J. Green last weekend for excessive celebration against LSU for, gee, I don't know . . . celebrating what could have been the winning touchdown? I mean, that showoff actually turned his head six inches to the right and looked at 90,000 Georgia fans. The nerve!!! Those yards gave LSU the ball nearly at midfield with less than a minute to play. At least they made them count. Both flags affected the outcome of their respective games. As to the myriad of other horrible calls, the SEC calls them "judgment calls" which they neither criticize or discuss.

Unless and until you pull games or suspend officiating crews, this is all hat and no cattle. The collective response from Athens and Fayetteville? THANK YOU, SIR! MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?!?!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that particular model. The prices for the sneakers were about 210 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that exact brand. The prices as regards the velcros are about 230 pounds on every page. But finally I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the velcros were about 230 dollars everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are approximately 320 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?